Sunday, August 5, 2007

Greetings

Hi folks,

I am Bill Stafford, The PC Handyman. I'm 41, a father one and new to Chicago. I moved here on July 15, 2007 and I've been getting acclimated ever since.

My current goals are to get to know the city and kick start my business. So, far the city is great!!! My daughter and I have been enjoying the Tuesday night Movies in the park as well as the Wednesday night movie at the Cultural center. We've also been out to a number of great restaurants, the beach, the Parks (Lincoln & Grant) and a few shopping excursions.

As for business, I'm off to a slow start, I've seen exactly 1 client in Chicago as I finish up some projects from Philadelphia.

I'll try to make this fun and lightly humored. In the meantime, you just might see me out an about in my "Computer Problems?" t-shirt shameless promoting myself as I search for client number 2.

No comments: