So,
I came here in May to check out the city and see if I could live here. I decided to donate my car to charity, live in the city and get around on the CTA. I took a couple of trains and things seemed great.
Then I moved here. I'm about six blocks from the Red Line and 7 blocks from the Brown Line. I took the train downtown quite a bit and loved it. Then I had to take a bus. At first it was great, the 22 runs right by my building and it comes every 7 or 8 minutes. Unless I need it.
The CTA trip planner tells me that places are 15 minutes away, but they take a half hour to 45 minutes to get to... Why? I'm starting the think that maybe the CTA sucks. We shall see.
I'm starting to think that maybe, I kinda want my car back...
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment